Over 50 community Animators from across the Diocese’s Districts took part in an annual review meeting organized by the Livelihood and Advocacy Directorate of the Navrongo-Bolgatanga Catholic Diocesan Development Organization, NABOCADO.
This was part of the project dubbed Strengthening of Small Holder Farmers Resilience Towards a Changing Climate and Promotion of Environmentally Friendly Agriculture in the Diocese of Navrongo-Bolgatanga, implemented under the Diocesan Livelihood and Advocacy Programme, DiLAP, and funded by Misereor.
Animators are selected community representatives tasked with coordinating activities for effective understanding, participation and implementation of the project.
Participants (both old and New animators) were taken through presentations on
* Understandings Community animation for project sustainability
* Animators role in CAAPs implementation.
* Animators’ role in Gender related projects activities
* Animators Role in local innovations development and
* Data to be collected by Animators/ Reporting.
The meeting was facilitated by Director of the Livelihood and Advocacy Directorate, Mr Dominic Avea Aniah, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Micheal Ayamga and Gender Coordinator Patience Akapaanab.
Below are some pictures from the engagement.